Total Lawn & Landscape Inc. offers a variety of options to care for your landscape plants. Below is an example of a tree and shrub program to enhance and protect your landscape.
Contact us for a free estimate as each property has specific needs. We’ll discuss your objectives, address concerns, offer advice and answer questions to design a program that will work for you. Our applicators are trained and licensed in tree and shrub care.
1) Spring Application (March – April)
- Provides control of overwintering insects and egg masses such as scale and mites. Products include dormant oil.
2) Early Summer Application (July – August)
- Provides mid season protection against insects such as Japanese beetles, weevils, mites, lace bugs, etc. and diseases such as leaf spots and powdery mildew. Products include insect and disease control.
3) Late Summer Application (September – October)
- Provides late season protection against insects such as scale, lace bugs, webworms, etc. and diseases such as leaf spots. Products include insect and disease control.
4) Fall Application (November – December)
- Provides a balanced macronutrient and micronutrient fertilizer to the plant and root systems which helps to enhance plant vigor and health. Products include deep root fertilization.