- Reduce standing water to eliminate mosquito threats, including sandboxes, wagons, plastic toys, downspouts, tarps, and gutters.
- Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood, and clippings from yard.
- Remove water from tarps that are covering items such as firewood, boats, and sports equipment.
- Utilizing Total Mosquito, Flea, Tick Control will eliminate up to 95% of the mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks on your property.
- While generally a nuisance, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks can carry dangerous diseases such as West Nile and Lime Disease.
- Mosquitoes go through four stages in their life cycle: 1) egg; 2) larva pup; 3) adult; and 4) imago. Adult females lay their eggs in water. The first three stages last 5-14 days. Adults live 4-8 weeks.
- Female mosquitoes bite us because they require a blood meal for their eggs. Nutrients from blood are for egg production.